What is a yoga clothing brand?
If you’ve just started out on your fitness journey, the range of options for activewear can be overwhelming. Yoga clothing brands – companies focused on selling yoga clothing – have sprung up here, there and everywhere. Larger clothing companies often have activewear and yogawear off-shoots.
Yoga Clothes UK made
Here at Gossypium, we started making yoga clothes way back in 2000, making us pioneers in the activewear market. And our ethics are at the very heart of what we do – our yoga clothing is made with yogic principles.
No sweatshops, no overseas factories, no polluting synthetic fabrics.
Every item of yoga clothing is hand-crafted to order by skilled craftspeople here in our UK workshop, using the finest ethical fabrics. To our knowledge, we are the only UK yoga clothing brand offering yoga clothes UK made. That is, we not only design our yoga clothing here in the UK, it’s manufactured in the UK too.
The best yoga clothing brand needs to be run on yogic principles
All our yoga clothing is designed with an understanding of both the practice and the importance of a yogic lifestyle:
- Suitable for all ages, our yoga clothing is flattering & stylish for all body shapes and sizes
- Comfort is our guiding principle: using beautifully soft ethical fabric to make yoga clothing that flows with your practice
- Our yoga leggings have reinforced gussets so you can practice with confidence
- Our range of waistbands offer support and maximum comfort along with flexibility in how you wear our yoga trousers and yoga leggings
- All our yoga leggings and yoga trousers have customisable leg lengths so whether you’re tall or small, we make them to fit YOU.
- Every piece of yoga clothing is made with care and attention to detail here in our UK workshop
- At the core of what we do lies the yogic principle of Ahimsa: “First Do No Harm”.
A yoga clothing brand built to last
Since the beginning, Gossypium has been determined to do things differently. To create beautiful yoga clothing that’s built to last and is a pleasure to wear. While other yoga clothing brands come and go, because we’ve made well-crafted, quality, ethical clothing the very bedrock of what we do we know we’re here to stay.
If you’re keen to get started and kit yourself out, check out our blog on what to wear for yoga here, or if you’re after Pilates clothing, we have all the information you need to get your practice off to a flying start here.